Thank you all for your thoughts on coordinating papers in an album- it has given me a lot to think about for our family album.... And a couple of fun ideas for future freebies. Speaking of fun ideas- I owe a big
thankyou to Cyndi for suggesting this kit- I never would have come up with it on my own. Thanks Cyndi- email me at
audrajjensen@msn.com for a special
thankyou add on I have for you.
Part 1 includes 5 12x12 papers, and 8 elements all at 300
dpi
15 comments:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I can't even begin to express my appreciation and excitment for this kit! You're the greatest!
So cute...thanks so much!
Wow! This is an amazing kit. I'm just getting started with digital scrapbooking and I'm amazed at your talent! Every one of your kits fits just exactly with my style, I guess. It's not too flowery or cutesy or formal or anything. It's just fun and I love it! Thanks you!
Thanks you for the beautiful kit. We love ladybugs here around our house. :)
Hugs,
Jonni
Oh so cute. Thank you very much.
Thank you! This kit is amazing. I love it and it is so appropriate for my daughter.
thank you, my cat, princess leia, is our little ladybug. I use ladybugs for her layouts, never can get enough and these are really cute!
Sooooooo cute! Thanks. Love that little teeny crown!
Yowwwza!...this is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing your wonderful designs with all of us. I know I appreciate all you do. Btw…you received some “link love” from me on my site. :) Stop by anytime!
I love the ladybug theme, thanks so much for sharing!
I came across this site by pure accident, and fell in love! My grandmother has called me "ladybug" my entire life and my husband calls me "princess" so I LOVE this kit!! Now, if only they would download, our internet isn't the most reliable :(
What a gorgeous kit!! Thank you x
I LOVE this kit! Just in time for me to scrap my girl's camp pics from last year! YW are the BEST!
So cute! Thank you!
This kit is so cute, I love it...Thank, Thank you so much!!!!
Post a Comment