Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bee Good, Part 1 of 3

Hello Ladies- Yes, I know its been awhile since our last freebie- I had so much fun with the ladybug kit that I couldn't help but do another "bug kit". This kit is also inspired by the six be's of President Gordon B. Hinckley- To me, the phrase be good encompasses all six so that's just what I decided to call this kit- "Bee Good"

It has also come to my attention that people have been sharing my kits on different yahoo groups- While I am happy to have you share- please, PLEASE, PLEASE, give people the link to my site not directly to 4shared. Come on people these are Freebies!

Download HERE

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, SO CUTE! I'm especially enjoying the bee frame! Very clever! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. This kit is so cute. Thank you for all your hard work to put these together.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Hello! *waves* This is adorable! I love the themes you have! :)
thank you.

Amy said...

VERY darling! I'm excited to use this...very creative!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).

Cindyrelly said...

Oooh, I absolutely have to download!! Thank You ;)

Ms Kittie said...

So Cute! Thanks for sharing.

* Lee said...

Thanks! Just TOO CUTE!!

priska said...

Bzzz hello !
This kit is full of honey ! A real delight. THANK YOU for sharing it with us ! I just love it Bzzzz....

Anonymous said...

wow cute kit! Thanks so much for sharing. Love it!

J9 said...

This is so awesome, I can't wait to see what you do with the other parts! I'm in Primary now, so these last few kits are especially great! Thank you so much.

absees123s said...

I am so excited! I am a Kindergarten teacher and we have three rules in our class that pretty much covers everything in life:

1. Bee Safe
2. Bee Neat
3. Bee Kind

Thank you so much for this wonderful new kit! WOOHOO!

Michelle said...

Love this new kit. I can't wait to see what else you have created for us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you - this will be perfect for spelling bee pictures

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

You are so talented!!! I had no idea that you were doing this I love it!!!

Becky aka tata! said...

SO cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Karla said...

Oh, I should have looked at all three parts before I left my comment on part 3. (I'm working backward because I just discovered your site.) I see the kit was inspired by President Hinckley's Be's.