Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Of Noble Birthright - June LDS Blog train

Hop on the train! Here is a sneak peak of the different
contributions you can collect along the way.



For my part I went with a pioneer type theme: For those of you who have been long time followers you may notice that this is a re-worked version of my pioneer day's kit.


Download HERE

And here are the rest of the stops along the train- don't forget we are all on different time zones so if you find that someone's portion is not up be sure to check back later.


My 4 Princesses Designs: http://www.my4princessesdesigns.blogspot.com/
Robyn Pali Designs: http://robynpalidesigns.blogspot.com/
Garden Girl Designs: http://gardengirldesigns.blogspot.com/
Let Me Scrapbook: http://letmescrapbook.blogspot.com/
The Lastest "Scoop" Too: http://thelatestscooptoo.blogspot.com/
Call Me Kristin Designs: http://www.callmekristin.com/
All LDS Freebies: http://allldsfreebies.blogspot.com/
Audra's Little Scraps: YOU ARE HERE
Holley Berry Designs: http://holleyberrydesigns.blogspot.com
KatLen Kreations: http://katlen124.blogspot.com
Cocoroos Scraps: http://cocoroosscraps.blogspot.com/
Trish H. Designs: http://trishhdesigns.blogspot.com/
Steadfast and Immovable: http://steadfast-and-immovable.blogspot.com/
Scraps 'n Pieces: http://www.scrappinwithlori.blogspot.com/
Chelle’s Creations: http://www.chelles-creations.blogspot.com/
Krisi's Kreations: http://krisiskreations.blogspot.com/
Elegant Word Art by Bethany: http://www.elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/
Craft With Me: http://www.craftwithme.typepad.com/
Shelly Marie Scraps: http://shellymariescraps.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

scraproo said...

Thanks for sharing! I truly enjoy earthy tones!

Rebekah said...

I love this kit you wonderful ladies have put together. You part is awesome, Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this lovely blog train

makeyesup said...

Love the frontier elements,thanks for sharing the kit.

melliel said...

Thank you for the great package! This is a good blog train.

redjanfan said...

love that covered wagon!! Thank you

linnie-818 said...

Pretty pretty papers. And I love the lace frame. Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Super!! You are so talented!! Thanks!

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing!!

Cauleen said...

Your part of this kit is amazing! I just finished a handcart trek and so the wheel is perfect for scrapping our pics! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!

Just Pam said...

Thanks for the cute kit!