Saturday, October 24, 2009

Apple Pie, Birthday Sale, and Blog Train Freebie!

Introducing... my newest kit Apple Pie- This kit is so versatile- use it for school, baking, apple picking, or even general fall photos- It is on Sale Now in my Faith Sisters Shop for 40% this weekend only! Also this weekend to celebrate my B-Day, everything in my Faith Sisters shop is 30% off Saturday and Sunday only! (excludes dollar bin items)



Now of course what you all have been looking for my portion of the Faith Sisters Colab. With these freebies we are doing a really fun recipe exchange. Everyone who participates will get a copy of everyone else who contributed recipe's and recipe cards. I'm hoping for lot of participation so I can try some great new recipes!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Cheryl said...

Thank you! I love your designing.

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing your kit for the Homecooked Happiness BT. Hugs!! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Love this blog train, thank you very much for sharing

txgwen said...

Many thanks for your generosity in sharing your gorgeous portion of the blog train!

Christy said...

Thank you! I'm gearing up to start a cookbook, this will make it easier. :)

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this precious mini! Beautiful designs!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Sooo COOL! Thank you:)