4 Shades of Blue
Albums to Remember
Benilda Scraps
Busy Mama Designs
Camie Designs
Chelly
Claudi Designs
Designs by Angel
Digital Compilations by Cinda
Digital Designs by Lisa
Dielle's Darlings
Dragonfly Beach Designs
Emma Moore
Eva Lindqvist Designs
Kreative Karma
Lifesong Kreations by Karla
Merchi makes it!
Meredith Cardall
Michelle Batton
Michelle Boroni
Robin Willson
Simply Susan Godfrey
Scrap Quest
Sweet Tomato Designs
TMA Designs
Willro&co
Faith Sisters

Albums to Remember
Benilda Scraps
Busy Mama Designs
Camie Designs
Chelly
Claudi Designs
Designs by Angel
Digital Compilations by Cinda
Digital Designs by Lisa
Dielle's Darlings
Dragonfly Beach Designs
Emma Moore
Eva Lindqvist Designs
Kreative Karma
Lifesong Kreations by Karla
Merchi makes it!
Meredith Cardall
Michelle Batton
Michelle Boroni
Robin Willson
Simply Susan Godfrey
Scrap Quest
Sweet Tomato Designs
TMA Designs
Willro&co
Faith Sisters







11 comments:
Thank you I love your part of the kits
This is SO pretty! Thank you for sharing!!
great stuff! thanx a bunch!!
Beautiful designs - thanks so much for sharing!!
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 28, 2009. Thanks again.
I gave you an award. Come see it:
http://dottydotdotdesign1.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html
~Ashlie
Dotty Dot Dot FREE Blogger Backgrounds
Many thanks for your generosity in sharing your gorgeous portion of this wonderful blog train!
Thanks for sharing your lovely mini on this blog train!! Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)
Thank you!! :)
love trains this is an awesome kit, wonderful colors and elements. appreciate the labor and talents that went into it. tyfs
Hi Audra! i'm brand new to the digital scrapbooking world and I thankfully stumbled upon your blog! First of all, thank you so much for your wonderful creations! The LDS kits, wordart, and helps have been great in getting my husband and I's "growing up" scrapbooks started. I do have one question... how do I go about collecting the mini kits and give aways that you were offering back in Feb-April 2008? You have about 10-15 posts where the links have expired and they are all exactly the kind of thing I would love to use to make pages for our little ones now they are growing up. Please help!
Post a Comment