Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Distressed Frames; Extended Family

As promised here is the second part of the Distressed Family Frames. As I was looking at my preview I thought of a few family names I had missed (Granddaughter, Grandson, Grandparents) If you have other family name suggestions for part 3 be sure to leave them here!

PS Don't forget to check out my Birthday Bash Freebie below and go vote if you haven't yet!!!!

Link Expired but...
you can purchase all 3 sets of "Family" Distressed frames HERE-
That's 35 frames for only $1.00!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

neety said...

Thanks so much for this set of frames.

cjpeterson38 said...

These are always handy. TY!

Queen of the Castle said...

Thank you so much for all your kits! I've shared your site with others - you're the only lds freebie site I've found - and your stuff is just ADORABLE!